Dear Friend of Hull Artists,
2017 has been a fantastic year for Hull Artists! Your involvement, whether as a member, a workshop participant, or a visitor to an exhibit or event, has helped sustain our vitality and make us one of the most active arts organizations in the region. Thank you!
Highlights from 2017 include:
- Three outstanding Open Studio weekends attracting over 1,000 art-loving guests to 21 studios hosting the work of 36 artists
- Two exciting new exhibit locations – Weinberg’s Coffee House (Hull) and Simply Smith’s (Cohasset)
- Launch of fine art and craft classes and workshops at Gallery Nantasket
- The annual Let’s Do Jo’s! en plein air art and raffle extravaganza
- The formation of our inaugural Board of Directors
- Launch of the new Hull Artists website, now an effective social media tool (along with our active Facebook and Instagram pages)
- Complete redesign of Gallery Nantasket – and the celebration of its fourth year in operation as a year-round gallery and arts space
- First annual Hull Student Art Show hosted at Gallery Nantasket
Hull Artists is an ambitious, community-rooted, all volunteer non-profit. Membership dues help us meet our basic obligations, but we rely on gifts – all 100% tax-deductible – to help us increase our impact by ever more effectively spreading awareness and engagement with arts in Hull and throughout the South Shore.
Gifts of every size make a big difference! Please consider showing your appreciation of the arts, and our work, by making a contribution.
Happy Holidays – and Best Wishes for an art-filled 2018!
Bart Blumberg, President