“The Rower" (cherry framed, 16X20), original watercolor by noted artist, Michael Domina.
Hull Artist patron, Michael Domina, has created a rare opportunity for art lovers. Every donor gifting $250 or more to the 2017-18 Annual Fund will be entered into a raffle to win this exceptional work of art. Drawing: December 20, 2017.
We happily accept donations in support of Hull Artists' Mission. Checks should be payable Hull Artists, P.O. Box 277, Hull, MA 02045, annotated “donation." Or you can simply follow the Paypal link below.
Dear Friend of Hull Artists,
2017 has been a fantastic year for Hull Artists! Your involvement, whether as a member, a workshop participant, or a visitor to an exhibit or event, has helped sustain our vitality and make us one of the most active arts organizations in the region. Thank you!
Highlights from 2017 include:
- Three outstanding Open Studio weekends attracting over 1,000 art-loving guests to 21 studios hosting the work of 36 artists
- Two exciting new exhibit locations – Weinberg’s Coffee House (Hull) and Simply Smith’s (Cohasset)
- Launch of fine art and craft classes and workshops at Gallery Nantasket
- The annual Let’s Do Jo’s! en plein air art and raffle extravaganza
- The formation of our inaugural Board of Directors
- Launch of the new Hull Artists website, now an effective social media tool (along with our active Facebook and Instagram pages)
- Complete redesign of Gallery Nantasket – and the celebration of its fourth year in operation as a year-round gallery and arts space
- First annual Hull Student Art Show hosted at Gallery Nantasket
- Hull Artists is an ambitious, community-rooted, all volunteer non-profit. Membership dues help us meet our basic obligations, but we rely on gifts – all 100% tax-deductible – to help us increase our impact by ever more effectively spreading awareness and engagement with arts in Hull and throughout the South Shore.
Gifts of every size make a big difference! Please consider showing your appreciation of the arts, and our work, by making a contribution.
Happy Holidays – and Best Wishes for an art-filled 2018!
Bart Blumberg, President
The world is but a canvas to our Imagination.
Henry David Thoreau