Hull Artists (HA) is a regional tax-exempt arts association with a wide breadth of exhibiting artists who work in a variety of fine art and craft media. Although based in Hull, HA draws members from other South Shore communities. Any artists working in fine art and craft are invited to join.
Financial benefits for individuals include:
- 10% off all purchases at Gallery Nantasket
- 10% off all courses/workshops offered through HA
- Discounts at local retail and service businesses
Other membership benefits to help promote your art include:
- Being an exhibiting member of Gallery Nantasket our vibrant artists retail gallery
- Receiving great visibility and sales during the twice-annual Open Studio Tours. Over 1,000 people visit artists in their home studios, and community venues.
- Exhibiting and selling your art at other exhibit sites in Hull and surrounding communities.
- Promoting yourself and your art on our website, hullartists.com
- Having your art and activities featured on HA’s Facebook and Instagram accounts.
- Participate in two Chamber of Commerce sponsored events in September and November that bring in hundreds of local townspeople.
- Participate in our annual En Plein Air fundraising event in June at Jo’s Nautical Bar; a fun event where lots of local patrons come to see and bid on our artwork.
CLICK HERE to view information about Hull Artists sales locations and exhibits.
An intangible benefit of being a member of Hull Artists is the sense of belonging to a collective of like-minded artists who share your interests. Hull Artists prides itself on its collegiality, camaraderie and support for the arts and fellow artists. Our monthly meetings, and many other events, provide social and informational opportunities to learn about each other and our thriving arts community.
Artist Membership Form:
We’re thrilled that you’re interested in joining (or renewing with) Hull Artists. To join or renew your membership, please fill out this form.
Once you click “submit” at the bottom of the page, you will be redirected to make a secure payment with a credit card (or PayPal), or provided with instructions for paying by check. There are many different Artist Membership levels: Individual, $40, Family (incl. artist) $50, Student (in school) $20, Supporter $60, Patron $100 and Benefactor $250.
Please note that your membership is activated when we receive your payment. Your membership renewal date will be one year from the first day of the month that follows the month that you activated (i.e., if you pay in January, your renewal date will be Feb 1st the following year. If you pay in May, your renewal date will be June 1st the following year.)
The following information will be used for apprising you about Hull Artists’ activities and creating your Artist’s Portfolio. It will not be shared outside our association.
Want to Pay by Check?
Just click on this link:
- Click here to print out the application/renewal form
- fill it out
- make check payable to "Hull Artists"
- Mail to: Membership Chair, Hull Artists, PO Box 277, Hull, MA 02045