Thank you for your interest in Hull Artists!
Please pay for your membership here
Use "other amount" for your tax-deductible donation.
Want to Pay by Check?
Just click on this link:
Click here to print out the application/renewal form
- fill it out
- make check payable to "Hull Artists"
- Mail to: Membership Chair, Hull Artists, PO Box 277, Hull, MA 02045
Here are some benefits your membership offers:
- Have an artist statement and images of your art on our website HullArtists.com.
Click here to read "How to Submit a Bio"
- Have you art and activities promoted on social media via HA’s Facebook group.
- Have an opportunity to become an exhibiting member of Gallery Nantasket, our own artists’ retail gallery.
Click here for the Annual/Seasonal Artist Requirement pdf
- Sell your art during the annual Open Studios Tours, two times per year. This event brings visitors from surrounding communities to your home studio, or you may sign up to share another member’s studio or a group venue.
- Participate in two Chamber of Commerce sponsored events in September and November that bring in hundreds of local townspeople.
- Exhibit and sell your art at several other venues in Hull and surrounding towns.
- Participate in our annual En Plein Air fundraising event in June at Jo’s Nautical Bar; a fun event where lots of local patrons come to see and bid on our artwork.
Click here for the 2019 Exhibits list